That's why, I'm going to start outlining my goals/priorities for Wrath Now, so that I can see the whole path ahead of me. In a somewhat chronological/importance-based order...
- Yakra 70 to 80
- Yakra's Mining to 450
- Get BoE Blacksmith Upgrades Crafted
- All Gear Northrend Enchanted, Rare Gemmed
- Yakra's Engineering to 450
- Clear all 25-Man Content with LOKI
- Grow the Guild Bank through sale of BoE Epics - Use Guild Money to Fund Repairs, Finish Buying GBank Tabs
- Max Cooking, First Aid (if not allready)
- Clear all 10-Man Content, at least once, on off-nights
- Do every set of holiday achievements on Yakra, as they come.
- Finish reasonably possible achievements on Yakra.
- Level my Warlock 70 to ??, Until I have enough herbs to max Alchemy on my mage (Just sit on 350 tailoring).
- Level my Mage 64 to 80, Maxing Alchemy and Tailoring.
- Level my Paladin 70 to 80, Casually leveling Blacksmithing and Mining along the way.
- Finish Leveling my Warlock. Consider dropping tailoring for Inscription.
1-6 are the time critical ones, I'd like to further LOKI's rank on the server.
12-13 are optional, and likely to change, but I think I'd like to give my mage a chance as my pewpew alt.
I'm sure that more things will come up as I go, but that's my sorta game plan. The exact order was a little harder to nail down then I thought. What is your plan of attack?